OhDeer profile image 73

Do you think that it is ok to let every opinion into American schools?

It seems to me that the school system lately has become a platform of different agendas rather than a place to learn. I suggest that we go back to the drawing board and weed out what is allowed on school grounds. I wrote my opinion what would help school kids and the youth to stay more focused on their task at hand. Read my HubPages at http://ohdeer.hubpages.com/hub/americanschools thank you for your interest and lets keep our classrooms attentive!

Mr. Smith profile image87

Mr. Smith says

• Mr. Smith profile image

Mr. Smith 3 years ago

And it appears that this standard answer has defined "natural and normal" as so commonly forced upon society since 1970. This must also qualify a person to use the terms "kids" and "young adults" interchangeably.