swilliams profile image 84

I Do Not Want To Do This Today...Finish The Sentence What Do You Not Want To Do Today?

Today I have to go out in public for a long period of time like until Monday, ( I have to snap out it.) and I would rather stay home in my P.J.'s I feel like being a hermit today. What about you?

mtkomori profile image81

Best Answer mtkomori says

• swilliams profile image

Emunah La Paz (swilliams) 2 years ago

Oh! I hate grocery shopping too. I left my groceries in the cart and drove home once. It was accident of course...however I do believe that this was a hidden clue that I truly hate grocery shopping. Thanks for sharing.

Penny G profile image76

Penny Godfirnon (Penny G) says

• swilliams profile image

Emunah La Paz (swilliams) 2 years ago

Hi Penny! I went to a restaurant once and there was Chimichanga red sauce on the wall where I was sitting…I told the waitress and she starred me and then told me that I had OCD. I left. But perhaps you are not as OCD as you think you are.

word55 profile image79

Word (word55) says

• swilliams profile image

Emunah La Paz (swilliams) 2 years ago

I hope that you were able to successfully complete your mission Word55!

mts1098 profile image84

mts1098 says

• mtkomori profile image

mtkomori 2 years ago

I heard somewhere that not wearing your undies while asleep actually helps the blood flow better than when you have them on!

marieloves profile image79

Marie (marieloves) says

• swilliams profile image

Emunah La Paz (swilliams) 2 years ago

I know Marie! Foey on this thing called life. At least you have Teddy!