Melissa Noon profile image 79

How important is exchanging social media information with dates?

How soon would you send a friend request to somebody who you wanted to date and what does it mean when you have gone on a couple of dates and the other person has no interest in sharing information?

• Melissa Noon profile image

Melissa Noon 3 years ago

I see your point and thank you for your honest answer, I guess its just weird because its such a common thing to do and many use it as a way to scope the person out before going on the date.

Alphadogg16 profile image92

Kevin W (Alphadogg16) says

• Melissa Noon profile image

Melissa Noon 3 years ago

I can understand that but it is also it is a great way to check them out and see what they post and get a general idea of who they might be.

msdielise profile image60

msdielise says

• Melissa Noon profile image

Melissa Noon 3 years ago

Yeah I usually like to get to know a person before agreeing on a date. So I like to look at what kind of things he generally posts and get a idea for who he is.

• Melissa Noon profile image

Melissa Noon 3 years ago

Thank you for your answer. That was what I was afraid of, that he was hiding something from me