Doris Dancy profile image 81

What is the scripture that speaks to you most profoundly and guides you in your daily walk with God.

I believe that it is important to live the Word of God more that just speak it. People need to see the Bible in you through your actions

Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98

Wesman Todd Shaw says

Kathleen Cochran profile image83

Kathleen Cochran says

• Doris Dancy profile image

Doris H. Dancy (Doris Dancy) 3 years ago

This scripture gives me so much comfort. Thank you for posting it.

• Doris Dancy profile image

Your thoughts are deep, meaningful, and engaging. I am now very interested in other things that you have written so I will surely read some of your hubs. Thank you so much for your comments.

Doris Dancy profile image81

Doris H. Dancy (Doris Dancy) says

Penny G profile image73

Penny Godfirnon (Penny G) says

• Doris Dancy profile image

Hi Penny G,

I think it is so important to "be still and know that thy art God." In the stillness, we hear His voice.

Richie Alburo says