What do u do when your boyfriend cheats on u with your best friend and u just found out ?

Well this is what I did I asked my boyfriend and he denyed it and we got in a huge fight and said stuff we didn't mean. Then I go to my really good bestfriend I known since 1st grade and she said that she sleeped with him and she didn't want to hurt me. So what do u do u ask both of them. One tells u if they sleeper together . You have to decide if do you really you want to be with your boyfriend then dump him you can find someone better. As for your best friend it will be hard for u to forgive him/her

jjackson786 profile image96

Jennifer (jjackson786) says

shekatie profile image77

shekatie says

temptor94 says