Crystal Lowden profile image 61

How can I be and is it possible to be more intellectual with my significant other

After 2 months of getting to know and fall in love with eachother online. Drove 3,000 miles to be with me. My fiancé and I have been together for about a year now. Recently i've been told by him that All of the things I talk about are repeats of stuff I've already mentioned, explained or told to him before. It seems as if he's become uninterested in even conversating with me period and has recently been pointing out every flaw in everything that I say and/ Or how I'm saying it. Has he become uninterested in me all together. Is there a way to spark his interest in conversating with me again?

Best Answer Natasha Stevens says

krillco profile image96

William E Krill Jr (krillco) says

Rodricklewis profile image60

Rodrick Lewis (Rodricklewis) says

• Crystal Lowden profile image

Crystal Lowden 3 years ago

Thank you and the second idea has definitely got to be One of the Best Ideas, I've Only had the pleasure of dreaming I'd get to do someday!. This was Very helpful though and hopefully that dream will become a reality, One day!.