jlpark profile image 84

Coming out - What did your parents do/say? What would you say?

When you were coming out - how did your parents react? What did they say? If it was your child coming out - What would you do? What would you say? Why would you do or say that? I'm asking this from a neutral POV - I will delete comments that disparage anyone's honesty about what they would do/say - I am looking at a series of hubs, and would like people to be honest, and not feel judged (also - I will be asking the same question in several different places on here to get an good cross section)

SilentMagenta profile image74

SilentMagenta says

• jlpark profile image

Jacqui (jlpark) 2 years ago

Thank you for your answer. I'm glad your friend could turn to you and your family, and that her mother allowed her back. I had an old school friend who was put out as well, but dropped at a friends who his parents knew would care for him.