Is it ok for my wife to have love in a bubble and care for her ex that granted she had a child with

my wife said one day talking with her friends that she had love for her ex boyfriend and I told her what was that as I walked up barley caching there conversation. then it went to still having love for him but in a bubble granted she has one kid with him but left them alone for ten years and now it went to that she wont ever stop caring for him. what am I supposed to think about this.

Cre8tor profile image96

Dan Robbins (Cre8tor) says

robertsae1987 3 years ago

that is understandable, but what about her wanting to be friends with him talk with him like nothing ever happened between them I understand that she has to talk to him because of there child together. we've talked but she shuts down on me

robertsae1987 3 years ago

thank you for your insight on my situation and yes she was in a abusive relationship while she was with him. but that don't matter to her

IDONO profile image79

IDONO says