realtalk247 profile image 64

My RANT. Busy-Bodies. Why is it that some people stay in other people's business? Why? Why? Why?

What business of it is yours what car someone drives, where they work, where they live, or how much money they have? The more ignorant the culture, the more "normal" the practice. Why are people so concerned about what someone else is doing? Are these people ignorant, not realizing, in the end the race is long and it is only with yourself? Mean Girl says: Maybe if you spend more time addressing the issues of YOUR life you wouldn't be a failure. Secure, happy people, do not spend time measuring and comparing themselves to others. Stay in your lane, looking life Pearl from 227 eavesdropping

Express10 profile image88

H C Palting (Express10) says

• realtalk247 profile image

realtalk247 2 years ago

Express10 you made a great point about social norms and boundaries. Randon strangers should not ask you where you work, live, or what st you used to arrive at your destination. This demand to know others business does not happen in all states.

realtalk247 profile image64

realtalk247 says

ReneeDC1979 profile image60

Renee' D. Campbell (ReneeDC1979) says

• realtalk247 profile image

realtalk247 2 years ago

ReneeDC1979 -Maybe I'm missing my second nature. Compete with yourself. Achievers: 1. serve as inspiration for me to pursue my dreams. 2. ask them how they achieved success.My dreams are mine for the lifestyle and goals I have,not defined by others.