Can someone help me. Am in love with a fifty five year old sexy ladies.

We first met in a pub whereby I was dancing techno musics, she was looking at me while touching her boobs and spreading her legs. She called me and I couldn't refuse because I felt something strong for her. We have been dating since then, but the big problem is her husband because he doesn't know anything and I feel sorry for him. Last week I told her that am going for vacation, but she demanded me not to go. She wants to be with me more that her husband. Am confuse please I need some advice on what to do.

Ahdilarum profile image73

Ahdilarum says

DDE profile image27

Devika Primić (DDE) says

• dashingscorpio profile image

dashingscorpio 3 years ago

JThomp42, I have a feeling this is one of those FAKE questions being asked for the fun of it. "she was looking at me while touching her boobs and spreading her legs..." No man "in love" with a woman would put that in a question. Sounds like a teen