Sweetpea Flur profile image 60

Is it alright if the guy who loves you actually admires another girls too?

What if you can tell that the one your in relationship with is seriously in love with you however at some point he is also attracted to another but they're just friends. Is it alright to be jealous or hurt a little? I mean what if he tells you "I considered those friends as more than friends but they're not above you because you're the one I'm in love with".

• Sweetpea Flur profile image

Sweetpea Flur 3 years ago

You actually have a point peeples. Well as far as the attraction is concern I'm talking about just a friendly admiration towards others. What I'm worried about is that it could blossom into something else. Its a big red flag I guess

• Sweetpea Flur profile image

Sweetpea Flur 3 years ago

Thanks a lot dashingscorpio. It's such a great advice not to jump into a conclusion right away. Yes its cool to ask questions first but with caution as you stated. It might just be a misunderstanding but if it feels different it really needs action.

deecoleworld profile image82

deecoleworld says

• Sweetpea Flur profile image

Sweetpea Flur 3 years ago

Human as we are it really is natural to be attracted to others as long as you don't pursue those feelings, if not it could turn to something else. But you're right you need to help your self too, not to drown at these emotions.

Damanee Bailey profile image59

Damanee (Damanee Bailey) says

• Sweetpea Flur profile image

Sweetpea Flur 3 years ago

Certainly! Worrying is a waste of time. Though when you love there's always a risk. A lot of things can happen. Its beyond our control to change people who we are in love with. Besides if they're playing with love, its their loss.

DDE profile image23

Devika Primić (DDE) says

• Sweetpea Flur profile image

Sweetpea Flur 3 years ago

Thank you DDE for this comment. It is true that when you encounter this kind of issue in a relationship TRUST is everything to make it work.