Lyra Von profile image 60

If a guy allows a girl to tease him, and he doesn't mind so what does that mean?

He is a friend of mine. When he has classes with me he will always ask me to go to have a tea break with him. He only Hv class in the morning and afternoon has work as tutor, and we only don't Hv class together on Tuesday. He rarely talks to my other classmates, and it seems like the only girl he talks to in class is me. I tease him and say that I will harass him, he said its fine for him and blushes, sometimes he will hold my hand and let's go quickly with a little blush. He tutors me for free while he charges our classmate. I don't know he treats me as a best friend or what... Confusing

Best Answer sheilamyers says

• Lyra Von profile image

Lyra Von 3 years ago

Thank you I think I will ask him out for lunch

tullypap profile image79

tullypap says

• Lyra Von profile image

Lyra Von 3 years ago

He is confused?

I just don't know what signal send to him, I scared our relationship get awkward. And one time he said we r best fd right? In a super fast tone, I said what? In a surprised face.. Then he said nothing while he is a bit blushed...

Maria Daisy says

• Lyra Von profile image

Lyra Von 3 years ago

You are right.. I don't know what to happy about because I am anxious in the same time... But thank you for ur answer