How to get a racist girl?

I use to know this womanizer/dating expert (he got a psychology degree and teach a class on picking up women) He is black. His mate (white guy) know this girl, her parents are like KKK racist, so she is racist too. Nobody like racist people, so the mate challenged the black womanizer to make the racist girl fall in love with her and then dump her. And it was challenged accomplished. She hated herself for loving a black guy, but can't help herself and when she got dump, she was crush. But it make me wonder, how to get a racist girl to fall in love with you, if you ain't white?

• gmwilliams profile image

Grace Marguerite Williams (gmwilliams) 3 years ago

Couldn't have said it better myself. I refuse to answer the question, believing it to be spam.