Do you believe it is immoral for a man to date, when he can't take care of himself?

I believe it is immoral for a man to date, when he can't take care of himself, during the Global Financial Crisis, where I lost my job, can't get a new job and need to move back home. A broke up with my girl friend and sworn off dating, My mum is an over protective parent, having to deal with that, I couldn't get a job till 21, almost 22. (she didn't want me to start working till at least 25) and prior 22, I never dated, despite I was able to get some pretty dame hot girl. Do you believe it is immoral for a man to date, when he can't take care of himself?

favored profile image37

Fay Favored (favored) says

peter565 3 years ago

I was in college back then, I believe after high school, a guy should support himself, if he is to go to college he need to support himself through it and otherwise is disgusting & dirty, which is why i was really angry at my mother