jlpark profile image 90

Why use the term 'lifestyle'?

In relation to 'homosexuality and homosexuals. I get this a lot when discussing homosexuality related things. Yet, if homosexuality is a lifestyle, then so is heterosexuality is it not?? Is it because people think sexuality is a choice people make? (And well, you can go into that in yr answer if you like). From a comment I received abt my lack of belief being so I could live a particular lifestyle (was non-believer before I realised I was gay). I don't want purposely offensive comments, but I'm ok with opinions that disagree. Ready.....go!

• jlpark profile image

Jacqui (jlpark) 2 years ago

Thanks for this Peeples - explains it well (I thought this question had been deleted which is why I reworded it elsewhere. I will use this one in my hub! Thanks)