JLlewellyn profile image 59

Why do friends / other males laugh and joke at me when one is being romantic?

So here it is..... Basically I like to buy flowers for my wife to be every other Friday, I like to treat her to a candle lit dinner twice a month (at home) and I like to tell her I love her with poems and songs I write etc. But why do other men get funny about it? Is it because they think it's low of a man to do such things? that its not the masculine thing to do? Well my mind tells me this.... 1) Always look after your lady. 2) Making love always think of her body before your own. 3) Tell / show her how much you love her. 4) Make an effort with yourself. And most of all be happy together!

chaitanyasaivb profile image77

Sai Chaitanya (chaitanyasaivb) says

• JLlewellyn profile image

JLlewellyn 3 years ago

Thank you for the reply... Even if you know your right, it's always nice to hear

other people think what I do lol... Thank you.

askformore lm profile image72

askformore lm says

• JLlewellyn profile image

JLlewellyn 3 years ago

Thank you for your comment. And I agree totally with what you said, but it's also nice to know other people are on the same wave length...