How do I talk to him to explain what he means to me?

We used to speak for hours on end but I got too close so I pushed him away. I have anxiety problems so whenever I see his friends now, I am overwhelmed with anxiety and can not bring myself to speak to them, even though I used to live with them last year, because they remind me of him. I haven't really seen him yet, but I will and I'm afraid when I do I'll be paralysed by the anxiety and not at all able to speak to him. What can I do? because he means so much to me and when we talked he was happy and now I don't know how he is and I'm scared no one will understand him the way I did. Thank you

Best Answer dashingscorpio says

ajjii 3 years ago

You are right! Thank you! Maybe he is doing better, I sure hope so! The guilt is mine, not his, so yes, moving on :)

chaitanyasaivb profile image77

Sai Chaitanya (chaitanyasaivb) says

ajjii 3 years ago

Thanks for your answer :) yes, there does exist some problems with me but most of us have something we are battling. I will try to think less of how I am coming across and better express myself in the future :)

Syeda Zaidi profile image60

rida (Syeda Zaidi) says