misslong123 profile image 92

How did you meet your spouse or life partner?

I will go first. I did the online dating thing in my 20s and 30s because I don't go to clubs or bars. I met my hubby on okcupid. We were shocked to learn we lived less than a mile from each other. We were only friends in the beginning. Then about a yr later we were married. My first hubby I met at age 16 and we only made it 4 yrs together. I had my gf who was working a booth w me at the state fair to walk up to him and give him my number. Clearly we were too young and ignorant to make a marriage last.

Lori P. profile image92

Best Answer Lori Chidori Phillips (Lori P.) says

• misslong123 profile image

Michele Kelsey (misslong123) 2 years ago

Oh my word! If that's a true story, that is incredible!! It's like you were soul mates and like a fairy tale you fell in love at first site. I think God had a hand in hooking you2up. Congrats&be sure to be a good example to all who r so quick to

jlpark profile image88

Jacqui (jlpark) says

• misslong123 profile image

Cute story. So were you allowed to date while you worked at the same place or did you wait til you both left the company? I have always been a sucker for love stories. :)

connorj profile image81

John Connor (connorj) says

• misslong123 profile image

What a cute love story! You should write about what you went thru aka long distance relationships - the ups and the downs. Thanks for sharing. How long have you been married ?