Sarah Siddons profile image 60

Brand new here, I know this question gets asked a lot but I have to start somewhere.

I have been aske to have a blog, I never read them outside of Huffington post or the blog my mother does as a prolific novelist. This is going to sound arrogant but since chosing to be open about addiction, adoption, recovery, samesex adoption I'm simply getting more requests for information specific to my story, I just don't have to time to answer them individually and in an effort to reduce the stigma I feel compelled. Apparently there aren't a lot of 38 year women that get pregnant in early recovery and chose a gay male couple as adoptive parents. I thought a format of Dear Hannah letters?

jlpark profile image88

Jacqui (jlpark) says

• Sarah Siddons profile image

Sarah Siddons 2 years ago

I really appreciate you taking the time to answere. Do I understand that it would have to post to a certain subject matter? I need to know the best way to reach a target audience. I don't want to be pigeon holed to only addiction,adoption, or LGTB.