Venus Rivera profile image 76

Do You Think Marriage Is A Curse Or Blessing?

m abdullah javed profile image78

muhammad abdullah javed (m abdullah javed) says

• Venus Rivera profile image

Daisy Rivera (Venus Rivera) 3 years ago

It's better to have someone you love than some you hate. I agree, marriage is a blessing, especially, if you found the right help mate.

C.V.Rajan profile image78

Disillusioned (C.V.Rajan) says

• Venus Rivera profile image

Daisy Rivera (Venus Rivera) 3 years ago

Lol- you and your wife are blessed to have each other. There is no luck in having the right one. Thank you for sharing your input.

Kate Mc Bride profile image86

Kate McBride (Kate Mc Bride) says

• Venus Rivera profile image

Daisy Rivera (Venus Rivera) 3 years ago

You're right it takes trust and love to build a great unity.

• Venus Rivera profile image

Daisy Rivera (Venus Rivera) 3 years ago

You're right but some people view marriage as a curse not a blessing. For me it's a blessing why because I have chosen the right help mate. Your last statement is true. Thank you for always responding to my questions.

lyndapringle profile image72

Lynda Pringle (lyndapringle) says

• Venus Rivera profile image

Daisy Rivera (Venus Rivera) 3 years ago

I know first hand what you mean. It's beautiful to build a relationship that can stand-up to lives ups and downs. No, matter how bad the battle is but knowing that your spouse is there to help you fight whatever life throws at you. Is a blessing.

IslamWashia says

• Venus Rivera profile image

Daisy Rivera (Venus Rivera) 3 years ago

Exactly, I like your last sentence it's very important. Thank you for responding to my Q&A.