Mickji profile image 82

What do young adult nowadays to meet new people and become friends?

If you happen to change school and not have any friend, when you'll become a young adult you will have no friends. Without friends everyone will feel sad. how to do to meet new people and become friend when you are an adult that doesn't go to school ?

• Mickji profile image

Mickji 2 years ago

Thank you for your help,I thought meetup was a website for singles only.Here other than Rome there aren't large cities like NY, this and the neighboring towns are less than a square mile, very small.I will search what you have suggested. Thank you!

no body profile image77

Robert E Smith (no body) says

Stargrrl says

• Mickji profile image

Mickji 2 years ago

Unfortunately this is a small town without activities, so it doesn't have a website nor a rec center. I'm trying to help another person to find friends but I fail because I don't know how to search and I only have online friends.