Is there a limit to the things we do for love.

Imagine meeting someone for the first time,not ever seeing them, just listening to their voice. How they interact and laugh. Trying to imagine a face to this voice, she or he beautiful in every way you can imagine. That was my story a few years ago. Today I am with the love of my life. I traveled a long ways, we both cam a long way to start a new life. Not to many people believe in us. We believed in each other and that's all that matters.

Phaylen 2 years ago

Thank I very appropriate your comment.

Just an update, we are living together very happily. Have been since July of 2014. Thank you again.

connorj profile image75

John Connor (connorj) says

DDE profile image24

Devika Primić (DDE) says