How long will it take to get over someone you loved dear for 5 years?

So the question is pretty straight forward... I tried the 30 60 90 day no contact rule but I still have this burning feeling in my heart. Ex abruptly ended it after 5 years and admitted to me that she was using me until she did not need me anymore. I felt sad and played and it hurt more then anything I ever felt in my life. I tried to change to get her back even though I felt that we never fought as much as she said I did. I was a loving caring guy but in the end it did not matter. She never showed me compassion and made it seem like it was all my fault. How much longer before this pain vanish

MCbabeuwereloved says

• dashingscorpio profile image

dashingscorpio 2 years ago

You're welcome!

Remember one person cannot "love enough" for two. Some people are just "takers" and don't "give" anything in return. Don't expect them to change!

The goal is to find someone who (already is) the kind of person you want.:)