Candle Reviews profile image 71

What is your favorite scent of candle to burn?

When considering home fragrance, what is your favorite type of candle fragrance to purchase and burn? Do you have any alternate favorites?

Flipsgeraldine profile image81

Yvette Marshall (Flipsgeraldine) says

• Candle Reviews profile image

Candle Reviews 2 years ago

Vanilla may be one of my favorite go to fragrances, it is so peaceful. Yet I hear you, about the safety aspects of not wanting to almost burn down your place! That is very scary. Have you considered using a warmer, for wax tarts instead?

Celebrates profile image78

Celebrates says

• Candle Reviews profile image

Candle Reviews 2 years ago

Those are some of my favorite also, though I don't get them enough. Thank you for the reminder!

connorj profile image75

John Connor (connorj) says

• Candle Reviews profile image

Candle Reviews 2 years ago

Oh wow, I think I have smelled that before, and it smells so good. I will have to try that one soon.