I have discovered that my best friend is compulsive lying, it hearts a lot, I want to revenge?

he was lying about basically everything and mix the reality with many unreal stories just to cheat me. he is trying always to make him the honest one. I found that he say different stories to each one to make him self centred and important. always remind me about my weakness in indirect way. so claver to invent stories so quickly. blaming me about his own drama now I can not stop thinking about it, I can not trust, looking at his face and I feel stupid not to notice or ignoring the reality. 12 year is too much. Now I want not only to break up but also to revenge. please help me what shall Ido?

Tomas Vitali 2 years ago

Thanks for the answer, I was thinking to end it completely I agree with you, but I can not stop thinking about his lies and how he has this ability. I feel that I want to hurt him as he does, but the problem this is not my things.

MsDora profile image98

Dora Weithers (MsDora) says

Tomas Vitali 2 years ago

Thanks alot for your answer,

To be honest, I can not help him any more as I tried before and tried also to be patient with him but It just like adding wood to the fire. even his own relationships end because his lies, I tried to tell him youare wrong

Snøwman profile image60

Snøwman says