The Examiner-1 profile image 76

Who agrees, disagrees, with the commercial that says...

..."The BEST way to draw people together is T-shirts"? Why do you think so?

ocfireflies profile image81

Best Answer ocfireflies says

• The Examiner-1 profile image

The Examiner-1 2 years ago

I agree with the food and music Kim although practically a free anything can attract people and conversation. I still do not think a T-shirt does it; they can wear almost anything.

MarleneB profile image96

Marlene Bertrand (MarleneB) says

• The Examiner-1 profile image

The Examiner-1 2 years ago

The commercial is on the radio - at least the one that I am talking about.

Was it because of the T-shirts and what they said or was it due to what the event was about which made everyone converse and exchange numbers?

RTalloni profile image90

RTalloni says

• The Examiner-1 profile image

The Examiner-1 2 years ago

I also agree with the food RTalloni. I never thought about what would be best. I just did not think it was T-shirts.

Stacie L profile image90

Stacie L says

• The Examiner-1 profile image

The Examiner-1 2 years ago

I also agree with the food Stacie. I did not think that T-shirts always had the correct saying on them.