What do you do if you found out a girl left her boy friend for you?

Image this situation, a girl you like, has a boy friend, that love her and treat her well. But she found herself falling for you, also and in all these years she was only with her BF, because she felt obligated to stay with him. She decided to leave him for you and he was heart broken. I came close to been in the same situation when I was in college (10 years ago). I decided to keep my distance, so she won't leave her BF for me and they can sort out their problem, themselves. But that was me, I am wondering, what would you do in a situation like this?

Sharp Points profile image97

Sharp Points says

peter565 2 years ago

In my case,her mom made her date him, they dated for 5 years when we met, he is always there for her, so she felt obligate to stay with him. I never met her BF and never lost a GF this way, but I know how it felt, I don't want to be selfish.