Pari99 profile image 81

Is it ok to be in relationship with someone you don't love just because they are amazing person?

Do you think it is right when people choose to be in a relationship with someone they don't love anymore just because their partner is a wonderful human being & they don't want to hurt them?

• Pari99 profile image

Pari99 2 years ago

Thanx for your answer @dashingscorpio,I agree with you.It is an individual's choice to be with or not to be with someone,but if you choose to stick with someone you don't love is sad.Like you,even I would hate to discover that my man doesn't love me.

Phil Perez profile image80

Phil Perez says

• Pari99 profile image

Pari99 2 years ago

Thanx for taking your time to answer @Phil Perez. I think that was an honest answer. I agree with the point where you said "If you want to just care for them, there's no point in leading the other person on if you aren't willing to grow with them."