DDE profile image 47

Would you still be in a friendship if she constantly tries to compare herself with you?

Sometimes envy can get in the way of a friendship. Would you want to be in a friendship if the other person buys what you have and wants to be like you?

lisasuniquevoice profile image66

Best Answer Lisa Brown (lisasuniquevoice) says

• DDE profile image

Devika Primić (DDE) 2 years ago

I like your answer but I know of someone who pretends to be a friend to another and is insecure in her thoughts. I do know what you mean. Thank you.

• DDE profile image

Devika Primić (DDE) 2 years ago

Interesting answer of how some people can be. Thank you.

Michael-Milec profile image61

Michael-Milec says

• DDE profile image

Devika Primić (DDE) 2 years ago

You are so right! Insecure and and lack of self-esteem has the better of her being. Thank you

chuckandus6 profile image48

Nichol marie (chuckandus6) says

• DDE profile image

Devika Primić (DDE) 2 years ago

I think the same she is most insecure about everything in her life. Even though she has a rich husband she can't stand to see her friend live better. Thank you