When dating a girl, how much younger or older are you willing to go?

Guys usually prefer girls that is younger, but for a lot of people (both male and female) also want somebody their own age group. That mean for most men, they are willing to date an older female, as long as they are in the same age group. Most people prefer younger girls, but for a lot, they don't want girls too much younger, because it feel like dating children. For me personally, I am ok with girls up to 5 years old then me and ten years younger then me (but must be at least 21, unless she is really mature) that is my comfort zone. What is your comfort zone?

Best Answer Peeples says

Jeremy Gill profile image88

Jeremy Gill says