Say Yes To Life profile image 87

How do you deal with viciously jealous people?

Today, I read some stories of people who won the lottery, and had friends and family turn on them, to the point of trying to get them killed! According to my personal experience, it doesn't take winning a fortune to attract those sorts. I've known of cases where someone got a job, and others kept close tabs on how much they earned, then demanded money from them based on that. I've heard of cases where such people have even been robbed of their chump change. Obviously, the best way to deal with people like that is to avoid them. But what do you do when you can't?

Austinstar profile image78

Austinstar says

• Say Yes To Life profile image

Yoleen Lucas (Say Yes To Life) 2 years ago

It's great you could leave - but what if they're your parents? I'm giving a speech on money management to 9th graders soon; I'll tell them not to discuss how much money they make or save, to avoid haters and sabotagers.

Fahad ansari12 profile image39

fahad ansari (Fahad ansari12) says

• Say Yes To Life profile image

I wish it were that simple! What if they're trying to destroy you?