brittvan22 profile image 81

Is it appropriate for the public school system to teach children about gender identity?

So there is one of the largest public schools that is trying to incorporate gender identity in its curriculum teaching children there is no such thing as being 100 % male or 100% female you are both? Any thoughts?

Dr Billy Kidd profile image92

Dr Billy Kidd says

• brittvan22 profile image

brittvan22 2 years ago

I understand where you're coming from, in the article they wanted to teach the children no one is 100% anything male or female you are both. I tend to disagree with that, I agree with Christin, but I think that is up to the parent not the school.

Akriti Mattu profile image76

Akriti Mattu says

• brittvan22 profile image

brittvan22 2 years ago

Could you go more into detail about the earlier they learn the reality?