whispers of faith profile image 61

Is it possible for Men and women to be just friends?

Can two members of the opposite sex just hang out and watch a movie together without the pressure of sex?

• whispers of faith profile image

whispers of faith 2 years ago

Same here and most women are never available to do anything. they're usually taking care of kids or husbands. I recently got out of a 4 year relationship and seriously had no friends that were related to him. As I am branching out I am meeting guys

MarieLB profile image85

Marie L B (MarieLB) says

• whispers of faith profile image

whispers of faith 2 years ago

Thanks I have told several guy friends that I am strictly only looking for platonic friendship but I still get the vibe that maybe they are wanting more. and at that point im not sure if its just me or if they really are giving that vibe

Aime F profile image84

Aime (Aime F) says

• Kiss andTales profile image

Kiss andTales 2 years ago

I like how you bring out truth MT, especially the thought about wife and friends , I have a little chuckle for that because we realistically know that would be outer of place.

also hidden agenda as you say. Because one may not say what one thinks.

• Kiss andTales profile image

Kiss andTales 2 years ago

True nature is natural , but wisdom of use is better, we can do it God's way as well Generations have done things their way and suffer bad results , I have young Adults and half are not sorry for the cost they do not have to pay .the bible works.

Kiss andTales profile image24

Kiss andTales says

• whispers of faith profile image

whispers of faith 2 years ago

Thats how i feel... and i worry because sometime i tend to make jokes or comments concerning sex. sometimes i bite my tongue in fear that i will send the wrong message and mess everything all up.