Tamica Tate profile image 59

Why do so many Nigerian men think American women are just plain dumb and unintelligent?

I'm married to a Nigerian man who I thought loved me, but I think he just used me, to come to the U.S. Since he's been here he has moved out while I was on life support and tried to put my kids out of my own home, then constantly said my things are his because he's my husband and top it all off went to my job trying to make me have to pay him. I'm not saying they are all like that but he's from Yoroba and I was supposed to go meet his dad but I don't think I want go over their!

• Tamica Tate profile image

Tamica Tate 2 years ago

I met him in June around the and we got married in November. I agree that was not enough time but we were together every day , but once he got here he just changed.

• Tamica Tate profile image

Tamica Tate 2 years ago

You are so right and I'm already on it. I am a month a head of him.