Today is International Girlfriends Day! When you get together with your girlfriends, what do you do?

When I learned today is International Girlfriends Day, I couldn't help but to think of all my girlfriends here on HubPages from around the world. It is truly a phenomenon. I just wanted to say that y'all fill my life with love, sarcasm and shenanigans ...You know who you are and please know that God really did do something special when He blessed me with girlfriends like y'all! When you and your girlfriends get together, what do you love to do that is a special time spent together? Thank you for sharing.

bravewarrior profile image94

Best Answer Shauna L Bowling (bravewarrior) says

Faith Reaper 23 months ago

Hi Sha, thank you for answering. That sounds like a lovely time spent with a friend! I have learned over the years that if we have even one TRUE friend in this life we are blessed.

Venkatachari M profile image83

Venkatachari M says

Faith Reaper 22 months ago

Hi Ven, It is! Yes, the next day is Friends Day, so a weekend of friends celebrations LOL. Maybe they could combine the two. I am concerned that no one has girlfriends to do fun things with here ... That is a cool website ...who knew? Well, YOU!

Faith Reaper 23 months ago

Oh, how sad! I hope you find new girlfriends locally. I was wondering if anyone had girlfriends, but hopefully they are enjoying the day having fun together. "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun"