DaneshaGulley profile image 60

Do you believe in soul mates? and or love at first site?

• DaneshaGulley profile image

DaneshaGulley 2 years ago

Well put! Marriage is a lot of work! I believe we live in a world today where people believe in divorce so they figure if it gets to hard I'll just get a divorce, in my opinion if you had that mind set in the beginning you wasnt ready from the start

Soul Mates And Love At First Sight; A Personal Belief That We All Must Decide For Ourselves79

Soul Mates And Love At First Sight; A Personal Belief That We All Must Decide For Ourselves

• DaneshaGulley profile image

DaneshaGulley 2 years ago

I like the facts and opinions you gave. What are your opinions in at aspect of what the Bible says about a woman coming from a mans rib and how it connects with us having soul mates?

Shanders profile image78

Shannon Anders (Shanders) says

• DaneshaGulley profile image

DaneshaGulley 2 years ago

That's beautiful! I pray that your marriage continue to prosper!

joanreyes00 profile image60

Joan (joanreyes00) says

Kara33 profile image60

Kara33 says

thumbi7 profile image65

JR Krishna (thumbi7) says

• DaneshaGulley profile image

DaneshaGulley 2 years ago

So what if you build a relationship with someone but you've never touched in any kind of way, but you fall in love with someone through emotions, do you think it can work?