Do you prefer getting married or been partner that live together?

In today's culture, marriage is no longer necessary, but most people still prefer to get married. Personally I prefer just having a partner I live with, rather then wasting a whole bunch of money on some wedding (even if I do get married, I would choose one of those cheap wedding where you get married in a court house or even better, in Asia, you don't even need a court house, you go down to the marriage register office and the girl working at the front desk give you a forum, you fill it out and two weeks later they mail you a wedding license and that is it)

Jeannieinabottle profile image93

Best Answer Jeannie InABottle (Jeannieinabottle) says

• BigBlue54 profile image

BigBlue54 2 years ago

I am assuming you are not in the UK because here it makes no difference.

BigBlue54 profile image61

BigBlue54 says