Billie Kelpin profile image 87

Husbands: What would your wife have to do to "win you back" if you were attracted to someone else?

I'm going to start a novel (November is National Novel Writing Month- nanowrmo). What, besides the expected answer of "more time in bed", so to speak, would DAZZLE you out of a swirling whirlpool of falling in love with another women.(Wives this is only an IMAGINARY question). My character needs to win her husband back. Please don't write a philosophical comment about having chosen the wrong partner in the first place, etc. I'm looking for serious ways that women get their husbands back. Pls think about physical, emotional, financial, social kinds of changes a wife could make. Cheers, Billie

MizBejabbers says

• dashingscorpio profile image

dashingscorpio 2 years ago

It begs the question: Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't want to be with you? In order for him to be "the one" he'd have to see (you) as being the one! At the very least a "soul-mate" is someone who actually wants to be with you!

Jodah profile image90

John Hansen (Jodah) says

• Billie Kelpin profile image

Billie Kelpin 2 years ago

Thanks, John. I have the character subtly putting up old pictures, talking about their history together, reminiscing. The hardest part of doing that is the pain when it happens. I know this sounds futile, but I'm convinced this is not impossible.

word55 profile image77

Word (word55) says

• Billie Kelpin profile image

Billie Kelpin 2 years ago

Thanks word55. I'll see if my character can do that. The setting is about 1985 before Viagra :) I was looking for some things that got to the psyche of the husband, but of course, the physical probably opens the door to the psyche :) !