Express10 profile image 89

How do you typically respond when someone is being intensely rude to you without cause?

I'm just curious and asking out of the blue Does your response depend on your mood in part or whole? Do you endlessly turn the other cheek? Do you respond with an eye for an eye to teach them a lesson or remove yourself from their presence and avoid them from that point on?

Aime F profile image86

Aime (Aime F) says

• Express10 profile image

H C Palting (Express10) 2 years ago

I can understand that pain! When I worked outside of my home, I had to bite my tongue too. It felt as if people were almost getting away with murder in the horrible way they treated me & others, I don't ever want to be in a Co. like that again!

Sparklea profile image76

Sparklea says

• Express10 profile image

H C Palting (Express10) 2 years ago

I wrote one of those letters, I can't explain the depths of rudeness to which a WalMart worker stooped, she was not only offensive to me but EVERYONE around me. I wrote a letter to the Co. & she was fired. It's doubtful mine was the only letter!