Would you prefer to date a girl that is an orphan?

Disregards to what people think, marriage is not between two people, but two families. But if your girl friend is an orphan, then she got no family. In fact, my cousin dated a girl that was once an orphan and he don't even need to impress her parents.

emi sue profile image78

Best Answer Emily Lantry (emi sue) says

• fpherj48 profile image

Paula (fpherj48) 23 months ago

emi..my heart goes out to you. Friction w/ a MIL is a real thorn in one's side. Just so UR husband is supportive of YOU, it's easier to handle. IMO a mother should go above & beyond to get along 4 her son's sake. YOU're the "new" family member.

peter565 23 months ago

I have family. Trust me, you are not missing out on anything. There is a reason why there is a saying "You can choose your friends, but not your family." a family is only what you said, if it is the right family and real life ain't the brady bunch

SouradipSinha profile image79

Souradip Sinha (SouradipSinha) says

peter565 23 months ago

My motto "Lust is not enough for love, love is not enough for marriage", "Never let your feeling surpass your logic." "It is better to marry somebody who love u, then somebody u love." that is what I always teach people

• dashingscorpio profile image

dashingscorpio 23 months ago

FYI - I believe English is a second language for peter565.

He does not reside in the U.S.

This may explain some of the issues with his sentence structure.