Why woman compromise themselves

It so dissapointing to see woman compromise their values and what they want in a partner just because they want to be in a relationship and they love their partners. I think it's about time woman put them selves first and their needs first. what I definitely know is that woman where created to give life, and nature, give growth to the seed that has been given. How come we give so much love even when one does not deserve.

Safari Chic profile image74

Best Answer Marlene (Safari Chic) says

Michaela Osiecki profile image81

Michaela (Michaela Osiecki) says

KholoHope 23 months ago

You said. To the point. I agree. I thin the problem is when one doess not love and know themselves to the point that they know they have a choice but they still say because they are not strong enough or have the carriage.