Janice Daniel profile image 61

Does Matthew 19:9 and Romans 7:2-3 say the same thing? If so please, explain what do they mean?

For some reason there is a discrepancy with the chapters that they are different religion or lack of knowledge. I was taught that Jehovah shows no favoritism and when I read the bible, I feel like certain sections is not just for me. IJN

• Janice Daniel profile image

Jas Unspoted (Janice Daniel) 20 months ago

What I received from the scriptures was that when we divorce because of fornication that we can not be or marry anyone else unless our suppose is dead. Do you feel the same?

IJN

Jas

cobrien profile image78

cobrien says

• Janice Daniel profile image

What I received was that when we get divorce because of fornication that we can not be or marry anyone else unless our suppose is dead. Is that correct?

IJN

Jas