Janice Daniel profile image 61

What is the difference between fornication and adultery? Can not seem to be on the same page. IJN

I was having a conversation with a friend and she feels like if you are being intimate with a married or divorced man that person is considered to be a fornicator and I plead to differ. I feel that that person would be adulterous. This Ebook is available on Amazon and Barnes & Noble.. For our Youth!

Besarien profile image83

Besarien says

• Janice Daniel profile image

Jas Unspoted (Janice Daniel) 16 months ago

Yeah those that feel that the Bible is just a book, heaven help. I do agree that some of us have been in that situation before with a married man and being lied to. What I learned...