LoliHey profile image 58

Guys: Do you avoid women you think are ugly? Even if you know she is not into you?

I can be friends with a guy I do not find physically attractive. However, unless you are very beautiful (and I am not), there are guys who don't even want to talk to me at all, even if it is just to be friends or even acquaintances. I'm talking about guys who talk to everyone and then not to me. Women can be friends with ugly men, but men don't even seem to want anything to do with a woman they find physically unattractive. Why is that?

tsadjatko profile image79

TSAD (tsadjatko) says

• LoliHey profile image

Lolita Monroe (LoliHey) 20 months ago

Thank you, Tsad! I love it! I think this will be the best answer but I'd like to see what others say first.

SonOfSkyrim201 says