profile image 56

Can courts suspend child support even if the non- custodial parent owes over 100k in arrearages??

My ex owes over $100k in back child support and has filed to suspend child support because he lost his job. How can the state allow him to just pay nothing when he has assets under his new wife's name?


sort by best latest

tamarawilhite profile image92

Tamara Wilhite (tamarawilhite) says

You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.

19 months ago
 |  Comment