jackclee lm profile image 82

Please help me understand the gender neutral bathroom policy of Target and the DOJ?

I am appealing to people in the LGBT community. Please help me understand this issue and why it is so important to them and to Target and to our Justice Department. First, do all LGBT agree with this policy and second, why it is thrust into the forefront among so many other problems at this period in time. Finally, are there better solutions to deal with teen suicides and school bullying and gender identity discrimination without having to change how we use public restrooms? I don't want to belittle this problem but just want to understand it. Thanks for your help.

jlpark profile image83

Jacqui (jlpark) says

• jackclee lm profile image

Jack Lee (jackclee lm) 18 months ago

Thanks for your perspective. As you said, it is probably happening for years under the old rules, so why the need to change? I saw an interview of a transgender on Megyn Kelly's special last night. She seems genuinely affected by her situation...

jackclee lm profile image82

Jack Lee (jackclee lm) says