MarieLB profile image 83

How does a man feel on his first experience as a father?

As a woman, I have noted many of the reactions of women to their first baby. But apart from saying whether a man was present or not present at the birth, one rarely hears of the 'emotional avalanche' that comes with first time parenthood. What can you tell us of this?

• MarieLB profile image

Marie L Boler (MarieLB) 18 months ago

dashingscorpio, you really surprise me. How very observant! You have given us a summary of just about every scenario of New father/New baby meeting. Thank you for a thoroughly interesting response.

alancaster149 profile image82

Alan R Lancaster (alancaster149) says

• MarieLB profile image

Marie L Boler (MarieLB) 18 months ago

What a wonderful account Alan. Guess it is what I expect of your writings. Thank you for sharing such deep thoughts, and it is another way we can all enjoy your innate gift of expression.