Kirsty McLaren profile image 59

How to deal with death of a boyfriend

I met this guy Tommy in the middle of 2015, he'd been talking to my best friend and dated her but he had a connection every time we met and it got stronger and I began to fall for him. Eventually he ended up with me and after a couple months we started dated, we were dating for 1 month and 4 days when he died in a car crash. On the 18 dec 2015 I went to work he stayed at home cleaned up the yard for mum and sat down in the bar for a drink. He went home and on his way he crashed and instantly died and this was 5 months ago. I don't know how to deal with it I'm having many ups and downs

• Kirsty McLaren profile image

Kirsty McLaren 19 months ago

Thank you ❤️ I just think that people expect me to carry on like nothing has happened, but I don't get how to because tommy became a part of my Everyday life