threekeys profile image 83

Men and Women, How Can We Restore The Likability or Value of The Female Gender?

It can be in the workplace females interpret and copy their version of patriachy and internalize it becoming in my opinion worse than a misogynist male. Businesses/workplaces are still largely based on a military styled model. Gender equity means being fair to men and women. Equity leads to equality. Gender equality is having equal access to opportuntities that is neither dependent on nor constrained by sex. So how can we stop hating the female gender and improve their likability?

• threekeys profile image

Threekeys 18 months ago

I am overwhelmed by all that is happening yet all I can do is within my everyday world. I opened up the conversation to see what everyday things we can do. Feminist label means man hater. I am not. I am for evening things up where I can. Where then?

Cheeky Girl profile image73

Cassandra Mantis (Cheeky Girl) says

• threekeys profile image

Threekeys 18 months ago

Valid points. Yes a female seems "to have do a lot more work" to obtain the similar or same amount of credibility as a male. Media here to me seems to be forever putting the onus on the female to change or adapt. Not the male. I'm over it!

• threekeys profile image

Threekeys 18 months ago

I hadn't compared the meaning of equality with mediocrity....that's food for thought...

Brynn Thorssen profile image92

Carrie Peterson (Brynn Thorssen) says

Matthew Woolsey profile image67

Matthew Woolsey says

• threekeys profile image

Threekeys 18 months ago

When you say traditional do you mean old world patriachy? If so? That spells a one way dominating relationship to me. Personally I dont resonate with that.But if it works in a responsive and healthy way for you in your relationships-all good then.