krischavez profile image 60

Have you fall in love in a married person? How did you handle things like that?

I have a friend telling me that she fell in love with her boss. They had sex, dates and almost every week her boss drop in her office to pick her up. But of course, I understand the situation, that she just love the person, I know it is wrong but I am not on her situation to judge her.

• krischavez profile image

Kris (krischavez) 17 months ago

Feel so sorry for her, I'm afraid of telling her because I know she will get hurt, but as a friend, I'll tell her your opinion. Thank you Tamara :)

Aime F profile image86

Aime (Aime F) says

• krischavez profile image

Kris (krischavez) 17 months ago

Hi Aime, I guess no. She has this so called boyfriend and together for almost 1 year and 7 months. But true feelings goes to the married man and not to his boyfriend. Yep! You said it right and totally agree with your opinion. I hope i could tell her